With decades of experience in our local area, we have an urivalled understanding of the property market. Combined with a vast network of contacts in the industry, we are ideally placed to source and acquire property at the very best prices, in todays competitive housing market.
Over the last 4 decades, our property experts have sourced literally HUNDREDS of properties for our landlord clients – helping them to maximise the growth of their portfolio.
We take the time to understand your individual requirements and will only consider properties that are an ideal match to a specific property profile. Our collective experience of the rental market and sales market, along with the assessment of the local demands and needs of the market, are all put together to create a high yielding investment for our clients, both in cash flow and capital appreciation.
Each property deal comes complete with an detailed report. We don’t take this lightly; the report includes:
- Rental Demand
- Yield Potential
- Resale Value Potential
- Comparable Sales Evidence & Market Trends
- Local Market Information
- Schools, Transport & Infrastructure
The search always starts with a conversation, where we’ll ask you a few key questions, such as:
- How long do you want to hold your investment for?
- Are you looking to get a high yielding cashflow property, or rather strong capital appreciation?
- How much would you like to invest?
- Are you looking for a refurbishment project, or one that is ready to go?
- Would you rather buy an “off market” property with a tenant already in situ?
Our team can also utilise their extensive contacts to organise carpets, curtains and furnishings on your behalf if you wish. Finally, we’ll also refer the property to one of our lettings portfolio managers, to take care of the letting and management of the property (again, optional).
Our fees are simple and transparent:
- A set sourcing fee of £2,000, regardless of property price. We believe in most cases our experience and ability in negotiating the purchase price will cover the majority of these fees! 50% is payable on reservation, 50% on completion of the process
- We also ask for a refundable £1,000 'committment fee' on the agreed brief. This is deducted from the fees above.
So, if you’re interested – lets chat?
Book in for a free, no obligation one-to-one meeting with our Team so we can establish your specific goals, and go from there.
Contact us on 01480 218200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"I've been a landlord for 9 years and always found Lovetts to provide me with good honest advice and excellent all round service keeping me informed and the same can be said for their sales team who have recently sold my property. Highly recommend."