Thu 03 Jan 2019
If you’re selling, it’s important to note that there’s a big difference between how a property transaction and a land sale are handled. And while any estate agent could potentially sell your site, only an agent with a dedicated land and new homes department will do your site justice. Here’s why...
It pays to use an agency that specialises in Land Deals
1) We’ll maximise your land’s value. We understand the various stages of the planning process and how each can have a huge impact on your returns. Entrust us with your sale and we’ll be able to negotiate with potential developers in terms that they’ll understand and respond to.
2) Thanks to our network of house builder and new homes contacts, it’s very likely that we already know who would be interested in hearing about your land’s potential.
3) Our dedicated land and new homes team only specialises in land deals. It’s our sole focus and we have more than 35 years’dedicated experience in our team.
4) We have a national database of experts including planners, architects, and of course, property developers and house builders.
5) Our team knows how to value land accurately thanks to exclusive access to the leading land insight technology and local sales data.
6) We know how to get planning applications approved.
7) We understand how to market land effectively and successfully.
8) Your site may well appeal to developers that are looking to sell and/or let the properties. We have partners in those other areas of our business who will be happy to help us put together a compelling sales package.
9) We’ve built our business on getting you the best possible deal for your land. And that’s what drives us!
So if you have an opportunity that you'd like us to look into in more detail, please pop in and see us or drop us a line on 01480 218200.
"Fabulous company, great team! Always so helpful, I would not hesitate to recommend."